Actisense PRO-BUF-1 NMEA Buffer - Screw
Adaptable NMEA 0183 Buffer with two OPTO-isolated inputs and twelve ISO-DriveTM isolated outputs, making ground loops a thing of the past and keeping devices safe from damage.
Introducing the Actisense® Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer (PRO-BUF-1), the first product in the new Actisense® ‘Pro’ range.
As with all Actisense® products the PRO-BUF-1 is reliable,> robust and provides galvanic isolation on all inputs and outputs as standard. With two NMEA 0183 inputs, an impressive twelve NMEA 0183 outputs, a bi-directional serial port and an Ethernet port, the PRO-BUF-1 is a perfect solution for larger leisure vessels and commercial shipping.
Three pre-defined modes of operation are designed to suit the majority of NMEA 0183 systems making the PRO-BUF-1 ready to go ‘out of the box’.
The web browser based configuration tool has many advanced features to allow full customization of the PRO-BUF-1, and as the configuration tool is web based, it is compatible across all popular Operating Systems. No internet connection is required, simply connect directly to the PRO-BUF-1 Ethernet port.
To make installation quick and simple, other useful features include pluggable connectors that allow use of screw terminal or screwless plugs, and a DIN rail mount option. Helpful LEDs indicate power, data in, data out and alarm status to aid diagnostics.
- Each output can have a unique filtered and/or combined form of the inputs
- Data integrity testing can be configured per input
- Talker ID can be easily changed per sentence
- The source priority of a sentence can be configured per input
- Each sentence output frequency is configurable
- 2 x NMEA 0183 OPTO-isolated inputs.
- 12 x NMEA 0183 ISO-Drive™ isolated outputs.
- 1 x bi-directional isolated serial port.
- 1 x Ethernet port
- 1 x Alarm output (N/O and N/C contacts).
- Four pre-defined modes of operation.
- ‘User Configuration Mode’
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, data in/out & alarm)
- Designed for 12 and 24 Volt supply
- Pluggable connector system supports both screw and screwless terminals
- Isolation to battery supply
- Browser based configuration tool
- Automatic baud rate matching on inputs
- Independently configurable outputs
- ‘Future proof’ easily upgraded firmware