Airmar B175 CHIRP Transducer - Low - 12 Deg - Garmin 8 Pin
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 20 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
A tilted element model in the Chirp Thru-Hull product line, the B175L Chirps across the following bandwidths:
L Model - Low Frequency 40-60 kHz
The B175 is available in 0°, 12°, and 20° tilted versions.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 40 kHz to 75 kHz, 32° to 21° beamwidth
- Available in 0° or 12° tilted versions only
- 35 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 50 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Bronze transducer housing
- Boat Size: Up to 8 m (25’)
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood