Airmar B150M CHIRP Transducer - 20 Degree - Navico Blue
As CHIRP continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded its lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. New to the market is AIRMAR’s B150C-M, an economical CHIRP transducer designed for anglers with a focus of inland or freshwater fishing with ultra-clear target resolution.
Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, the B150C-M delivers a sweet spot for fishing in shallow waters and medium depths (up to 2,500 feet*) along with ultra clear target resolution. The transducer’s precise sweep pattern of the medium frequency results in an expanded viewing area with larger and clearer images of the fish displayed on the echo sounder.
- Medium Frequency Only
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature
- Depths vary depending on target strength and sea conditions
- 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer Medium-Frequency (M)
- Medium—Chirps from 95 kHz to 155 kHz, 26° to 17° beamwidth
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Recreational, medium depths, inland, and freshwater
- Bronze B619 housing
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- 1 internal ceramic