Airmar CM111 Broadband CHIRP - Low/High Wide
For bare wire applications - no connector.
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam CHIRP product line. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° beam width, these transducers are truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of CHIRP-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency CHIRP transducers.
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beam width is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with our narrow beam transducers, Airmar's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display. We've got you covered.
- 2 kW
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Fishing Profile: Recreational and commercial inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Urethane transducer housing
- Hull Type: Fiberglass only
- Low & High-Frequency Wide Beam (LHW)
- Low—Chirps from 38 kHz to 75 kHz, 19° to 10° beamwidth
- High—Chirps from 150 kHz to 250 kHz, 25° WIDE beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 38, 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth.