Airmar R111 Broadband CHIRP Transducer - Low/Medium Frequency
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 117 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
Medium-frequency benefits include the ability to sound deeper than the high-frequency, along with better target resolution than the low-frequency.
- 2 kW
- Depth only
- L/M Model - CHIRPS across the following bandwidths:
- Low Frequency 38-75 kHz
- Medium Frequency 80-130 kH
- 87 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 38, 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- 16-Internal Broadband Ceramic Assemblies
- Fishing Profile:
- Recreational and commercial inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Urethane transducer housing
- Hull Type: Solid fiberglass only
- Exclusive Transducer ID®