Airmar CM599-LHW Broadband CHIRP Transducer - Pocket Mount - LH - Wide
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam Chirp product line. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° beam width, these transducers are truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency Chirp transducers.
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beam width is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with our narrow beam transducers, Airmar's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display. We've got you covered.
- CHIRPs across the following bandwidths:
- — Low Frequency 28 to 60 kHz
- — High Frequency 150 to 250 kHz
- 25 internal Broadband Ceramics
- Depth & fast response water-temperature sensor
- Epoxy housing
- Boat Type: — Sportfishing — Commercial
- Hull Type — Fiberglass only — Tank Installation
- Same shape and size as R599
- Recessed design ideal for tank mount installation