Airmar PM265 Chirp Transducer - M&M - Low/Medium
Mix & Match cable required and sold separately.
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 103 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
A pocket/keel mount model in the Chirp Thru-Hull product line, the PM265 L/M CHIRPS across the following bandwidths:
L/M Model – Low Frequency 42-65 kHz, High Frequency 85-135 kHz
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° beamwidth (port-starboard)
- Medium—CHIRPS from 85 kHz to 135 kHz
- 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 73 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Bronze transducer housing
- Hull Type: Fiberglass only