Airmar DX900+ MultiLog Sensor Speed/Depth/Temp NMEA 2000
No matter what type of racing you do, it’s important to get every ounce ofspeed out of your boat. AIRMAR’s new dual axis, electromagnetic multifunctionsensor is exactly the advantage you need. The DX900+ measures transverse andlongitudinal speed which instantaneously calculates leeway angle and speedthrough water with no latency.
- Right after tack, the DX900+ leeway measurement is different than the calculated leeway. Seeing this difference gives a better true wind calculation during the tack—ultimately providing unsurpassed performance.
- Boat speed increases after tack. Heel increases as speed increases.
- Overtime, calculated leeway matches DX900+ leeway.
- The DX900+ leeway and calculated leeway trend the same.
- Measures transverse and longitudinal speed which instantaneously calculates leeway angle and speed through water with no latency
- Outputs dual axis speed, depth & water temperature with no moving parts
- Offers a lightweight alternative to installing multiple sensors
- Retrofits to existing P617V AIRMAR housing
- Connects and shares data via AIRMAR’s new CAST™ app (Bluetooth®-enabled)
- Retrofitting is easy – retractable insert fits most existing 51mm P617V Airmar thru-hull housings
- Low profile housing has minimal drag
- Measures reverse speed (which can be helpful for very light wind conditions and quick maneuvers on powerboats)
- All-in-one housing; no moving parts
- Depth Frequency: 360kHz
- Depth Range: 60m
- Transverse Speed Range: ±6knots
- Longitudinal Speed Range: ±60knots
- Accuracy of Transverse and Longitudinal Speed:
- ±0.1 knots for speed under 10 knots
- ±1% for speed above 10 knots
- Display Resolution: 0.01 knots
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to 55°C (5°F to 131°F)
- Configurable data update rate: Up to 10 Hz
- Supply Voltage: 9 VDC to 16 VDC
- Average Power Consumption: 5.0W (DST) / 2.5W (ST)
- Blanking Plug Included
- Weight (Sensor, box and cable): 2.25 lbs.
- CE Compliant: Yes to IEC60945