Auto Anchor AA730 Wired Remote Control w/Chaincounter
AA730 Wired Handheld Remote, Complete Kit (Includes Base Station and Handheld with Cradle)
Hand held remote control and anchor rode kit complete with hand remote, base station, magnet and sensor, instructions and operators manual.
Note: When connecting to solid stage switching or other low current windlass drive, a PLC or AC variable frequency drive, a dummy resistor load may be required. Rope/Chaine Rode: Must have a minimum of 10 ft (3m) of chain. Chain must be galvanized steel. Rope should be a good quality nylon anchor rope. Type 66 or equivalent.
- Presents the length of rode to deploy
- Counts rope/chain or all-chain rode
- Choice of measurement in feet, meters or fathoms
- Logs windlass operating hours for maintenance
- Easy calibration
- Electronic diagnostics for troubleshooting installation
- Auto stop and docking alarm when the anchor is close to docking
- Two speed operation
Kit Includes: one handheld console unit with cradle, one base station, a deck socket with 2m lead, a socket sealing cap, one sensor, 2 magnets, screws for the cradle and socket, installation and operation instructions.