Colligo CN3S Top Down Furler - 3000 Lbs SWL
The CN3S Furler is designed for Asymmetric Spinnaker Sails up to 800 sq feet but can also be used with Luff line sails like Code Zeros.
- Large diameter (6.5 in) sheave for handling sails in demanding conditions.
- The CN3S features heavy duty sealed thrust bearing in an O ring sealed housing to ensure no corrosion problems and no maintenance. These furlers can still have the bearing changed in them.
- Upper swivel features titanium shaft and clevis pin with sealed Torlon bearings, maintenance free but can be serviced if needed.
- Designed for a continuous drive line so you never run out of line when rolling up your sail.
- Precision machined from billet aluminum for strength and light weight.
- Simple, no maintenance, Delrin line guide designed for easy drive line changes.
- Good for sailboats to 38 feet.
- 3,000 lbs Safe Working Load. 7,000 lb Breaking Stength.
- D Shackle is standard and a Tylaska Snap shackle is optional.