Colligo CN5S Top Down Furler - 7000 Lbs SWL
The CN5S Furler is designed for Asymmetric Spinnaker Sails up to 2,000 sq ft. but can also be used with luff line sails like Code Zeros by leaving the tack ring unused.
- Large diameter (7.5 in) sheave for handling sails in demanding conditions.
- The CN5S features heavy duty sealed thrust bearings in an O ring sealed housing to ensure no corrosion problems and no maintenance. These furlers can still have the bearing changed in them.
- The upper swivel uses a titainium shaft and clevis pin with ceramic bearings and a titanium race in a sealed environment. Maintenance free but the bearings can still be taken out and cleaned if needed.
- Designed for a continuous drive line so you never run out of line when rolling up your sail.
- Precision machined from billet aluminum for strength and light weight.
- Simple, no maintenance, Delrin line guide designed for easy drive line changes.
- Good for sailboats to 48 feet.
- 7,000lbs Safe Working Load. 14,000 lb Breaking Stength.
- D Shackle is standard and a Tylaska Snap shackle is optional.