Garmin GPSMAP 7608-8" MFD-US Maps-No Sonar
Designed for sailors and sailing racers who demand high performance, ease of operation and feature integration, the GPSMAP 7608 chartplotter with 8-inch multi-touch widescreen display has a 10 Hz internal GPS that updates position and heading 10 times per second. It is fully network capable, including the Garmin Network and NMEA 2000, and offers the conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity.
To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, your chartplotter features a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line, along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer that can be synchronized across all your networked Garmin GPS products. In addition, other supported sailing features include an enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, set and drift, true and apparent wind data and more. You can also use available built-in wireless connectivity to access and control a variety of marine-specific apps via compatible smartphones or tablets.
Garmin gWind, gWind Wireless and gWind Race transducers feature twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller. Connect to the NMEA 2000 and compatible Garmin chartplotters via the GND™ 10 black box bridge. The GND 10 black box interface seamlessly integrates Nexus instruments and sensors with the Garmin family. It converts data between the Nexus network and NMEA 2000 to provide trouble-free compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products.
- 8-inch multi-touch widescreen display (1024 x 600 WSVGA) preloaded with both BlueChart® g2 U.S. coastal and LakeVü™ HD maps
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000®, plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports GSD™ premium sonar and GCV™ scanning sonar modules
- Advanced sailing and sail racing features
- GPSMAP 7608 preloaded with U.S. BlueChart® g2 and U.S. LakeVü™ HD
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit
- Protective cover