Garmin GPS 19x Antenna/Receiver, NMEA 2000
The highly accurate GPS 19x NMEA 2000 position receiver/antenna provides 10 Hz update rates for position, velocity and time data. It offers high-sensitivity reception and enhanced position acquisition to the Garmin family of marine multifunctional displays (MFD), instrument display and autopilots.
Delivers Reliable Location Data
This 32-channel receiver is capable of tracking multiple global navigation satellite systems, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo¹ and QZSS¹. Since more satellites are visible, it can provide more accurate fixes in challenging conditions. With its enhanced position, heading and speed accuracy delivered 10 times more often than other receivers/antennas, it provides smoother drawing of your position on the chartplotter/MFD at higher speeds.
WAAS-capable, it can determine your precise location to within 3 m (9.84 ft).
- GPS 19x NMEA 2000®
- Pole mount
- Surface mount
- Under deck mount
- NMEA 2000 backbone/drop cable (6 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Dimensions (D x H): 3 19/32" x 1 15/16" (91.6 mm x 49.5 mm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)
- Cable length: 19 ft 8" (6 m)
- Temperature range: -22° to 176° F (-30° to 80° C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy; waterproof to IPX7
- Compass-safe distance: 5.9" (150 mm)
- Power source input: 9-16 Vdc, unregulated
- Input current: 40 mA at 12 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 2 (100 mA)