Icom M93D Handheld VHF w/ GPS and DSC
VHF handheld Marine Transceiver, MFG# M93D, 5 Watt transmitter, with built in GPS and class D DSC. Float and Flash feature, large graphic LCD, navigation functions, WX alert, Dual-Tri Watch, active noise cancelling.
Everything about the M93D radio is professional and stylish with an easy-to-use interface. The M93 is slender, has a 2-tone body, is feature rich and smart. Enjoy Icom’s continued tradition of Float’n Flash, AquaQuake™ and Active Noise Cancelling. The M93D will keep you safe with integrated GPS - providing location, bearing and speed. Plus this handheld meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC with a dedicated built-in DSC receiver for CH 70. Icom’s new M93D is built for the serious boater.
- Built-in Class D DSC. A red rear panel button allows for distress calls
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
- Weather channel receive with alert function
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
- Favorite channel function for quick access to often used functions
- AquaQuake™ draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
- Float’n Flash allows the user to see the radio when dropped in the water
- Active Noise Canceling digitally removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio