Nobeltec Furuno Radar Module
Thanks to our partnership with FURUNO, the world’s leading marine electronics manufacturer, TIMEZERO offers exclusive, native compatibility (simple Ethernet connection) with the commercial series of FURUNO FAR2xx7 radars and with FURUNO DRS.
The radar image can be overlaid directly on the chart in order to have a better understanding of the data. TZ Professional offers the ability to take full control of the radar directly from a dedicated workspace (Gain, Seaclutter, Rainclutter, etc.).
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, or Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10
- CPU 1.5 GHz
- 4GB of RAM
- Video Board:
- Minimum - Intel HD Graphic Chipset
- Recommended - Dedicated Video Board with 1 GB VRAM or Intel HD 4th generation or above
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher (1280 x 800 or above recommended)
- Hard Disk: 30 GB of free space
- USB or Serial Port for connecting instruments via NMEA0183, Actisense USB NGT-1 for connecting instruments via NMEA2000 or 100 Base-T Network Adapter for Furuno Ethernet Sensors