Schaefer System 2100 - 3/8" Wire - 5/8" Pin
A complete system consists of a furler drum and tube package and a matching toggle and link, either standard or long (sold separately). Use Sta-Lok fittings for easy installation over your existing standard wire headstay and turnbuckle.
- Ball Bearings: 3/8" Torlon® ball bearings in multiple open races. No lubrication needed
- Drum Material: Anodized aluminum with stainless drum cage. Split drum easily removable for "race mode"
- Features: Captive fasteners. Stainless feeder. Riveted assembly. Overbuilt heavy-duty base toggle link
- Headstay/Pin Size: Wire size/pin diameter are critical ordering dimensions. Select Sta-Lok® or Norseman® terminal and Standard or Long toggle link.
- Headstay Extrusion: Round anodized aluminum centered on headstay
- For boats 30' to 42'
- Headstay length: 49' 3"
- Wire diameter: 1/4" to 3/8"