Standard Horizon GX1700 Explorer VHF w/ GPS - White
With an internal 66-channel GPS built into the radio, there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC. Out of the box and ready to go, with DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation and navigation to DSC distress calls with just a few simple steps.
- Navigation bonus functions: Enter and save up to 100 waypoints, which may be selected and navigated to using a unique navigation compass display that shows your vessel’s SOG, COG, BRG (Bearing) and DST (Distance) to the waypoint.
- Ultra-thin case for compact mounting: Explorer GPS GX1700 boasts an ultra thin, compact rear case, only 3 1/2" in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios. It accepts a RAM3+ Remote Access Microphone allowing full control of all radio and DSC functions from a second station.
- Big display and ClearVoice Noise Reduction: With oversized full dot matrix display, user changeable channel names and three programmable soft keys. The microphone uses ClearVoice noise reduction technology to cut wind and engine noise while transmitting.
- Channel Selection: Up/down keys
- Controls: Volume, squelch, spring-loaded DSC distress cover, backlit keypad
- Mic Controls: Channel selection, 16/9 and H/L keys
- Display Type: Backlit dot matrix LCD
- Scanning Modes: Programmable, Priority and Dual Watch
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 25µV; Rejection: 70dB
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 0183
- DSC: Class D ITU-R M493-13
- Waterproof Rating: IPX8
- Width: 5 15/16"
- Height: 3 3/8"
- Depth: 3 9/16"
- Amperage: 5A/0.5A
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof, $65 flat rate