Colligo CN5 Luff Line Furler - 7000 Lbs SWL
The CN5 Furler is designed for headsails such as gennakers, screechers, code zeros or even staysails. Just roll them up and drop them down.
- Large diameter (7.5 in) sheave for handling sails in demanding conditions.
- The CN5S features heavy duty sealed thrust bearings in an O ring sealed housing to ensure no corrosion problems and no maintenance. These furlers can still have the bearing changed in them.
- Titanium clevis pin in drive end and swivel.
- The upper swivel uses a titainium shaft and clevis pin with ceramic bearings and a titanium race in a sealed environment. Maintenance free but the bearings can still be taken out and cleaned if needed.
- Designed for a continuous drive line so you never run out of line when rolling up your sail.
- Precision machined from billet aluminum for strength and light weight.
- Simple, no maintenance, Delrin line guide designed for easy drive line changes.
- Good for sailboats to 48 feet.
- 7,000lbs Safe Working Load. 14,000 lb Breaking Stength.
- D Shackle is standard and a Tylaska Snap shackle is optional.