The ST300 speed and temperature sensors are Airmar’s shortest thru-hull speed sensors. As part of Airmar’s Shorty™ Series, they are designed for boats with low headroom. The low-profile outer housing is nearly flush and minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16”) extending outside the hull.
- Speed and Temperature
- Shorty series designed for fiberglass hulls with low headroom
- Designed for use with all fiberglass and metal sailboats and powerboats
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Self-closing sea valve reduces waterflow when paddlewheel is removed for cleaning
- Fins on sides of paddlewheel cavity provide improved accuracy in cross-fl ow conditions
- Available in a plastic housing only
- Usable Shaft Length: ~28 mm (1.12”)
- Supply Voltage: 5 VDC to 25 VDC
- Speed Range: 2 to 45 knots (2 to 52 MPH)
The ST300 speed and temperature sensors are Airmar’s shortest thru-hull speed sensors. As part of ..
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)