Airmar B45 - 50/200KHZ Bronze TH Depth/Temp - Navman
The B45 is Airmar's smallest and most economical, dual-frequency, bronze, stem transducer. Its streamlined shape deflects aerated water from the transducer's face for strong return echoes and clear display images.
- Recommended for planing-hull powerboats and cruising sailboats up to 9 m (30’)
- Good sensitivity in a compact housing
- Fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 50/200 kHz
- 600 W RMS
- Bronze transducer housing
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 26° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
A 6-pin female connector used by Navman equipment, including some that was later rebranded Northstar. Although this is physically the same connector as the -6G, the wiring in the cable is not identical. Also used by the Simrad NX.